Did you know you can have your
repeat prescriptions delivered directly to you?
Wherever you are, when you need them
We work hand-in-hand with your doctor to make sure you get exactly the right medication at the right time. Our Medicine Management Team can synchronise all your prescriptions into one monthly delivery. Every step of the way, you decide how involved our team is with your prescription.
The Living Care Pharmacy difference:
- We offer free delivery to any location
- We have a dedicated customer service Medicine Management Team
- We have an out-of-hours pharmacy service
- You will have no worries about running out of medication
- We help arrange your medicines for you such as weekly disposable trays
- Our repeat prescription service makes staying healthy so much easier
Registration Form for the FREE NHS Repeat Prescription Service
To use the Repeat Prescription delivery service, all you need to do is register with us.
Simply choose one of the following options below:
- Fill in the form below and post it back to us
- Fill in the form below and hand this in to your local Living Care Pharmacy
- You can ring 0113 245 4544 and one of our trained customer service
- Medicine Management Team will help register your details
- Go online at www.livingcarepharmacy.co.uk/nhs-repeat and we will do the rest
Patient details – If you prefer, we can fill the form out for you just call 0113 2454544
Your entitlement to free prescriptions
If you are under 60, we will ring you to talk through the exemption process and to make sure you receive your full entitlements under the NHS prescription service.
I am the patient named above/or carer of the patient named above. Nomination has been explained to me and I have also been offered a leaflet that explains nomination. I would like to name Living Care Pharmacy as my nominated pharmacy for dispensing prescriptions issued by the NHS Electronic Prescription Service and allow them access to my summary care records.